Thursday, December 9, 2010

party

#Reverb10 December 9 prompt:

Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.


I'm not much of a partier, but I do enjoy social gatherings when we do go out.  I think the best one this past year was surprising a work friend in the city.  We hadn't planned on going, but we turned up and surprised him anyway.  From there the shenanigans commenced.  From bar hopping to dancing to karaoke, it really was an amazing night.


Then there is always visits from my husband's best friend.  Whenever he is in town, we can be sure that a good time is always to be had.  Not to mention all the nights we went out when we were on vacation.  I loved just hanging out in the Granary or the Waterline in Leith with good company and good conversation.  It makes me miss Scotland even more to think of it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment