Monday, December 6, 2010

#reverb10 - doubling up.


December 6 – Make.
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

I make a lot of things.  Physically, it's usually a knitting project.  I think the last thing I finished was a christmas gift for my sister, and I'm currently working on one for my Mom. hopefully I'll finish before Christmas.

But there are tons of projects that I would love to start.  I just haven't found the time.  I would love to get back into art journaling and collage.  I've been thinking about it often.  Maybe in the new year, I can clear a space and some time for it.

Daily Prompt: December 5 – Let Go.
What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
I feel that I let go of a huge part of me that was consumed daily by jealousy.  A part of me that was utterly convinced that I was not good enough. But something clicked inside me early this year that said "let it go, you don't have a need for that anymore.  It's time to move on."
And so I did.  And I am worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment